– Does the school tuition includes airfare?
No. Tuition does not include any travel costs.
– Can bring my family to school?
Yes, you can, but children older than 16 years old will need to pay the full price for the school.
– Can I sleep in my own house or a hotel and participate in the school activities?
You can, but you must live or stay close enough to be a part of ALL of our activities. You must also have your own transportation to get to the school location. If you do stay locally, you can pay the “local” tuition price which you will find on the payments methods page. Although we encourage you to live in community with the rest of the students in our bases!
– If I make a payment for the school and I cannot attend, Can I get a refund?
Yes, we do offer a 50% refund for cancellations.
– Should I bring extra spending money with me?
You don’t have to bring extra money with you because all the basic necessities you would need are included in the school fee (transportation, food and housing). But we recommend you to bring extra money in case you want to do something else. Restaurants, groceries and shopping are always a good option when you are in Recife.
– If I have to leave the school after it starts, can I still get a refund?
No, once you arrive and begin attending the school, we can no longer offer you a refund.
– What date should my flight arrive in Recife?
Plan on arriving either the 5th or 6th of August. You can then book a flight home on either the 30th or 31st of October.
– Will someone be at the Recife airport waiting for me?
Yes, one of our staff members will pick you up in the airport holding a Shores of Grace sign. Someone will also drop you off at the end of the school.
– Do I need to be part of a church to go to the Experience?
We really want to honor God’s church, because of that, we consider it very important that you have a local church and pastor or mentors that support your life.
– Is the couples price just for married people?
The price for couples applies to three types of couples: 1. Married people. 2. Siblings and 3. Parent and child. The price does not apply to friends.